You are now able to book your initial assessment online, giving you access to booking your appointment any time of day.
Why book online?
- Book at a convenient time – You can book an appointment up to four weeks in advance.
- Book on your mobile or computer – Our online booking system can be accessed on any device.
- You can choose your practitioner – Choose from any of our awesome practitioners.
- And of course, it’s really easy – Just follow the simple instructions.
Who can book online?
Booking an assessment with us, please follow these simple instructions:
- Click any one of the ONLINE BOOKING links and buttons, which will take you to our booking site (managed by BlueZinc/TM3).
You will need to register if you have not previously booked online.
- Once you are registered you will receive an email titled “Registration Confirmation” – this is NOT your booking confirmation, that will be a separate email.
- Our Administration Team will contact you prior to your appointment to confirm the details of your appointment and to take payment for the appointment, or confirm your private insurance details.
As we do not currently have a paediatric specialist we are unable to treat people under 19 years old.
How do I book online?
Private clients are able to book an initial assessment online via our online booking page.
All NHS clients will be contacted direct by us to arrange your initial appointment.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 0118 969 229 or email@example.com.
All follow up appointments will be arranged at your initial appointment.
How do I pay for my initial consultation?
All initial appointments are paid for at the time of booking (over the phone by card) and all follow-up appointments are paid for at the time of the appointment.
If you are using your medical insurance to pay for your treatment, you must provide your details prior to attending your initial appointment.
Online bookings cannot be accepted for NHS patients.